Reactive Dyes Printing Thickener
EM-610H reactive dyes printing thickener is a kind of poly-carboxy polymer composites. It can be substitute for sodium alginate with the strength of high penetrating performance.
Appearance: Dense brown paste
Ph value (25℃): 7±0.5
Ionic type: Anionic
Properties and characteristics:
1. Deep color value, vivid and bright.
2. Easy to wash off, soft hand feeling.
3. Good penetration, excellent leveling capability.
4. Sharpness line, out of chocking problem.
5. Can be used for flat bed printing, rotary printing.
6. Environmental-friendly item.
Printing Paste Recipe
EM-610H 5% - 7%
Urea 5% - 10%
Resist salt S 1%
Bicarbonate 1% - 3%
Reactive dyes X%
Please stir 15minutes, until all chemicals completely dissolution.
Thickener and other chemicals can be added according to practical use.
60kg/125/150kg net in plastic drum.
It can keep for one year under 5-35°C.
1. Store EM-610H at a ventilated, cool and dry place with temperature under 40°C (104°F).
2. Don’t keep it in containers made of soft steel, copper, aluminum or in rusty containers.
3. Keep away from water during storage.
4. Please stir well before use.
5. EM-610H does not belong to explosive, flammable, oxidizing, toxic substances, without other danger. It can be stored or transfer as general chemicals.
6. When the temperature getting cold, EM-610H might look thickening, it will not affect the performance