Dispersion Printing Thickener use in textile binder,color paste
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||50 Kilogram/Kilograms|
|Supply Ability:||600 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
- Other Names: dispersion printing thickener
- MF: (C3H4O2)n
- EINECS No.: 20110103
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Type: Synthetic Fibers, PIGMENT PRINTING
- Brand Name: YIMEI
- Model Number: EM-628
- Purity: 40%
- color: milkly
- composotion: acrylic acid
- doasge: less
- package: 125kg/barrels
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days|
SpecificationsDiepersion Printing Thickener
1)Composition Acrylate polymer 2)Strong water cohesive and thickening ability3)less dosage
Diepersion Printing Thickener
(YIMEI More than 15 years of experience)
EM628 printing thickener is a kind of acrylic polymer in viscous liquid, serving as printing carrier in dispersion printing on textiles. Usually, EM-628 can take the place of other kinds of dispersion thickener, like sodium alginate.Technique Data
Appearance Solid content Viscosity PH value(25°C)
yellowish viscous liquid 36±2% 10-15pa.s 6~7
a. Mix with water 3% dosage of EM-628,rotary viscosity will be lower than 22pa.s.
b. Mix with 0.4M(About 3.36% dosage)NaHCO3 aqueous solution: 6% dosage of EM-628, rotary viscosity will be higher than 5pa.s.
Property and features
1. Viscous liquid, easy to take out or mix with other auxiliaries.
2. Printing paste is easy to make, it can be ready in a while after high-speed stirring.
3. Post-thickening function allows extra dosage even in case the printing paste is not viscous enough. Add some EM618 when stirring to adjust the consistency of printing paste.
4. The performance of prepared printing paste is very stable, there is no problem to use the rest of paste next time.
5. Printing paste complemented by EM-628 has good color yield, sharp definition. Even under special situation, the paste won't spray out.
6. Economical to use. Compared to sodium alginate, EM628 is much more cheaper,which largely reduces processing cost.
7. To enhance color depth in loop ager for disperse prints. soft hand feeling.